Thursday, October 8, 2009

33. Visit Taylor's family in Italy & 31. Visit my family in England

Thursday, October 8, 2009
I am so happy to say that these two are DONE! And to get them done in one trip was totally fabulous!

I could do an entirely too-long blog with pictures and every single detail of the trip... but that would completely bore everyone! I will say this, the trip was incredibly memorable! We got to go to Rome, Vicenza, Verona & Venice while we were in Italy. All of which are beautiful places. I took a TON of pictures - you can view them here.

I also got the chance to go to London to visit my grandmother, aunt, uncle & cousin. The flight from Venice to London-Stansted was SO cheap, so I really had no excuse to NOT visit them! My grandmother is super-cute - I wish I could have brought her home with me! And it was so awesome to see everyone, to see the old apartment where my parents & I lived 28 years ago... and to see the hospital where I was born! It has been way too long since I was last there and it was so refreshing to see it all! I did get to see Big Ben, Westminster Abbey & Piccadilly Circus... but I really just wanted to hang out with my family! The trip was so short, but I hope to make a longer trip sometime soon!

Please take a look at my pix - one day, I will caption them! :p I hope to make a visit back to Europe again very soon! :)

0 comments:

 
SHE's on the move. Design by Pocket